Is your business still relevant
- Remember Betamax and VHS?
- Gosh, you may not even have DVDs anymore.
- When last did you go to the post office?
- When last did you use a pay phone lately?
- When last did you consult your telephone book recently?
Irrelevance is the biggest threat to your business!
Times change and the way we communicate has changed. If we carry on promoting our businesses in the same way then we become irrelevant.
"Print advertising is mostly a waste of money, it certainly isn’t measurable and you may be throwing away your money. Money spent on search engines and Facebook ofMike Hendrikse
optimisedcorrectly can give a really good return.”
This client has a great website, a video channel, a Facebook Page and their customers engage with them all the time.
This is the modern way of promotion. It costs a bit to
"Your value lies in your client database”Mike Hendrikse
It’s a mindset change.
Don’t be irrelevant.